Welcome to my personal website! My name is Budiman and I’m a technology enthusiast that just love Linux and opensource related stuffs. I live in Indonesia. Currently married with a baby girl and boy. This is the place where I will be sharing my knowledge about everything tech related. I hope this website will help anyone who likes learning new things.
This website is self hosted entirely using WordPress in a Kubernetes cluster consisting of 3 mini PCs. You can find more about my Kubernetes cluster in my FluxV2 GitOps repository in Github.
My setup keeps changing from time to time, so I just list my current setup:
- Intel Core i5 4690K + 16TB raw HDD storage based Proxmox / OpenMediaVault VM and NAS server inside Node 804 case
- Intel NUC NUC8i3BEH with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD as Kubernetes master/worker node
- Beelink Gemini M with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD as Kubernetes master/worker node
- Dell Optiplex 3040 Intel Core i5 6500 with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD as Kubernetes master/worker node
- XCY Fanless 6-port NIC Core i5-4200U with 4GB RAM and 48GB SSD as OPNSense firewall
- Asus RT-AC68U flashed with Advanced Tomato as wireless router
- TP-Link TL-SG1008p 8-port Gigabit unmanaged switch as server VLAN switch
I also have a personal computer that I’m quite proud of. It’s not really crazy expensive but it’s enough to serve my needs. Here is the full list of stuffs that build my PC:
- Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO motherboard
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G MGSV graphic card
- Team Delta RGB 3000MHz 2x8GB RAM
- Super Flower LEADEX Gold 650W with custom sleeving
- NZXT H440 White Case
- Transcend 110S 128GB NVMe SSD
- 2TB WD Green HDD
- Deepcool GamerStorm Castle 240 RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
- 2x LG 22MN430M monitor
- Cooler Master Quick Fire XT Cherry MX Red keyboard
- Roccat Tyon Black mouse
- Audio Technica ATH-M40x headphone
- Kingston HyperX Cloud headset
As for the software side, I’m using Manjaro Linux as my primary operating system with i3 tilling window manager. I love the ability to only use keyboard and its blazing fast. You can find my i3 config on my Github repository. For terminal stuffs, I use ZSH as the default shell with zplugin. My text editor of choice is Neovim. All my dotfiles can also be accessible in the same Github repository.For my Kubernetes cluster, I’m using Kubespray to provision all the nodes. I use Ubuntu LTS server edition for the distribution.
I also have a work computer that is running Ubuntu LTS desktop edition and a rented VPS server running Ubuntu LTS server edition.
I think that’s all about me. I hope you can learn something from me through this site, and I also hope to learn something from you.